The project

Referring to the unofficial twinnings that reflect Berlin’s current immigrant population instead of the official equivalents of the city, the project explores the city’s long tradition of urban horticulture and reveals ideas of health in the widest sense: as balance and imbalance as well as on a societal and personal level, looking at how people navigate and share resources within a city.

martedì 5 aprile 2011

A tipical recipe from Nigeria






What I love most from my country is ekpan-nkukwo, it is a sort of pudding made of cocoyam, fish, meat or whatever cooked for a long time... when I am home sick I always have it!

And when I have a cold or simply the weather is cold, I take a pepe soup. Black pepper leaves are very aromatic and healthy and make you warmer, we use simple methods.

Vegetagles, vegetable, vegetables!!!

Susann, Nigerian, Rosenduft Garden

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento